This is YOU!
This is you folks for the last 7 months. So thank you very much and keep on visiting, reading, and …
That’s 171 countries in all! Most visitors came from France, Algeria, Egypt, The United States, & Canada was not far behind. This blog was viewed about close to 26,000 times since July 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, which holds 2700 seats, it would take about close to 10 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Since July 2013, there were 35 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 155 posts, and 223 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 57 MB. Of course, i deleted and/or retired some of these photo-essays because of some of the feedback i received from you folks.
By far, the busiest day since July 2013 was August 10th with 7,587 views, most of them from Egypt. The most popular post that day, quite appropriately, was titled Egypt: Update on the situation: The First “Friday Bloody Friday”.
These are the posts that got the most views since July 2013.
- 1 Egypt: Update on the situation: The First “Friday Bloody Friday” 44 comments July 2013
- 2 Egypt: A Tale of a Horrific Massacre 08-14-2013 18 comments August 2013
- 4 Egypt: Short Film Documenting the Massacre of Rabaa Adawiya 08-14-2013 18 comments August 2013
- 5 Egypt: Debunking the Egyptian Military Narrative of Popular Uprising. How many Egyptians did really protest Morsi on the June 30th protests? 3 comments July 2013
- 6 Algérie: Là où Mouloud Hamrouche s’est gravement trompé 3 comments February 2014
Some of the most popular posts were written before July 2013 and have remained quite popular, which tells me that some of my writing has struck a chord with the readers or has some staying power! Posts like “L’horrible Vérité du Terrorisme en Algérie: Le terrorisme qui fait les affaires de l’Etat (En Francais)” or “La crise financière de la zone euro: Est-ce que l’Euro est une monnaie viable?” or “Malek Bennabi sur la crise de civilisation du monde Arabo-Musulman” have remained popular, and i am hoping to revisit again some of the same subjects in the near future.
Oh before i wrap it up, i thank everyone who has visited the blog and who has left a comment, and the most active among you have been Algerianna, ilfdinar, Menna Ali, John Russel, Chatnoir, Benchanouf, Karl Marxitians, Jessica Harlem just to cite a few.